Blog Archive

Thursday 11 October 2012

Binary Opposition Targets


On Tuesday, I reived my essay on Binary Opposition in Titanic back. I acheived a C- and because this is my is my first essay for AS Media Studies I am content with my grade. I found doing this essay hard as binary opposition was new to me. However, after writing this essay I feel as if I have a more adanced knowledge on Binary Opposition. We also recieved targets so next time we could achieve a higher grade. My targets were to avoid too much description as it involves no technical analysis. My second target was to revise iconography and indexical signs. In my next essay I will try and look up and include these more but I am still unsure of what they mean.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Jess-Keep doing what you are doing-the blog is excellent! Well done!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Media Archive: 2011: Look for Art and History of the title sequence-You will benefit from this tremendously!:)

    ReplyDelete