As me and my group came to the conclusion we are going to re shoot we have already faced some challenges whilst doing this. On our re shoot we found everything slightly easier as we had completed it before. It helped us focus on the actual camera work to ensure the technical codes were being completed to a higher level than before. Before filming, we decided to change the location. This was not a huge deal as it was still completed in the same house environmental just in another room which we did not acknowledge and did not think it would be suitable for the filming. However, this made aspects of filming slightly harder as we have put ourselves into a new room.
What we decided to change and focus on:
- Ensure the actor looked and acted drunk so the authenticity was there
- Make sure the camera did not move or become our of focus
- Location (we found a better room)
- Include an establishing shot
We have now uploaded our re shoot and have started editing. After doing some editing as a group together we have been successful in putting the clips in the correct order. Now we have done this, we can see what does and doesn't work. We may need to move clips around or add in transitions. I think as a group we are doing well in editing as we are working together a lot to make sure our project is frequently being pushed forward. However, to improve our editing skills it may be a good idea to watch videos online to use Adobe Premiere more in a more advanced way. Below is some screen shots of the editing we have done:
To ensure we keep up to date with editing, me and my group have discussed times and dates where each (or all) will come in and do some editing This is helpful as our project will be looked at frequently therefore allowing it to be pushed ahead so that we meet our deadlines.