We have recently just finished a second draft of our final cut. Similarly to what we did before we decided to use our critical analytically skills to evaluate our title sequence. It was evident that within the sequence that it came across too aggressive which opposes with what we want to present in our product. We then decided to film more, of the younger version of our protagonist so that we can achieve a more depressing mood which fits into the message we are trying to portray.
I found filming reasonably easy due to having organised what we were exactly going to film before the shoot. We already thought of the questions which we wanted the young girl to ask and knew what camera angles/shots we would do. I think overall, me and my group have improved with our filming skills because of the practice we have had.